LAST VERSION: July, 6th of 2022.
Cookies are used on the BHT – LDA website (www.bhout.com) to improve performance and your experience as a user.
Cookies are small text files that a website, when visited by the user, places on their computer or mobile device through the browser. The placement of cookies will help the website to recognize your device the next time the user visits it, retaining only information related to the user's preferences, not including, as such, your personal data.
Cookies are used to help determine the usefulness, interest and number of uses of the websites, allowing for greater speed and efficiency in navigation, eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information.
Strictly Necessary Cookies: They allow users to browse the site and use its applications, as well as access secure areas of the site. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided.
Analytical cookies: They are used for the purpose of creating and analyzing statistics, in order to improve the functioning of each website.
Functionality cookies: They save the user's preferences regarding the use of the website, so that it is not necessary to reconfigure the website each time you visit it. For example, they avoid entering user names each time they are accessed.
Third-party cookies: Measure the success of applications and the effectiveness of third-party advertising.
Advertising cookies: They direct advertising according to the interests of each user, limiting, in particular, the number of times an ad is seen, helping to measure the effectiveness of advertising and the success of the website organization.
These types of cookies used can be:
Permanent cookies: These are stored at the browser level on access devices, such as PCs, Smartphones and Tablets, and are used whenever a new visit to one of our sites is made. As a rule, they are used to direct navigation to the user's interests.
Session cookies: These are so-called temporary cookies that remain in the browser's cookie file until you leave the site. The information obtained by these cookies is used to analyze web traffic patterns, which allow us to identify problems and provide a better browsing experience for the user.
All browsers allow the user to accept, refuse or delete cookies, through the settings of the respective browser.
It should be noted that, by disabling cookies, some services may stop working properly, partially or even totally affecting navigation on our sites.
1) Click on the “Tools” menu and choose the “Internet Options” option;
2) Select the “Privacy” tab;
3) Move the bar to the top, where “Block all cookies” will appear.
1) Click on the “Tools” menu;
2) Select “Options”;
3) Click on the “Privacy” icon on the top panel;
4) In the “Cookies” section, disable the option “Accept cookies from websites”;
5) Click “OK” to save changes and close.
1) Click on “Customize and Control Google Chrome”;
2) Select the “Tools” option;
3) Click on “Clear browsing data”;
4) In the selection box, “Clean the following items from:” choose the option “always”;
5) Select the first 4 options and click on “Clear browsing data”.
1) Click on “Edit”;
2) Select “Preferences”;
3) On the top panel, select the “Security” icon;
4) In the “Accept cookies” section, select “Never”.
All About Cookies – http://www.allaboutcookies.org/